Tuesday, March 22, 2022

[OOTD] Floral print and gardening



Outfit I am wearing today to go to the flower shop, pharmacy and supermarket.

Outfit
Hat: Customized by me
JSK: Selfmade
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Axes Femme
Bag: Customized by me
Usakumya coin bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
 

By the morning I gained courage to take care of my front yard. Besides depression, I have a neighbor that harass both me and my husband, so I avoid going outside.
My garden ended up being so bad, that I decided to go outside take care of it, even though I ended up hearing bad things. I pruned some plants and made some seedlings. Taking care of the garden was so good to my mental health that I wanted to play more, so I went downtown later, to buy more seedlings.
That was what I wore to go out! I really love this dress.
I also loved this flower shop. I think now this one is my favorite in town. The owner was so kind!
Also, it is so beautiful to take a street snap!
And then, my new plants! I bought lettuce, strawberry, parsley and a purple flower that I don't remember the name, lol.
It was fun planting while wearing lolita, but a real challenge to not get the dress dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!