Tuesday, March 15, 2022

[Got Lolita] Angelic Pretty British Bear set, AP Honey Cake bag and handmade headdress



Today finally this package from Japan arrived~♥


This one was the first package to be stuck in Japan with the pandemic in 2020 :/
It was already shipped when Japan suddenly announced they wouldn't be sending anything to Brazil for a while, so it returned to the sender.
When I finally found a way to send it, one year later, I had too many packages to send, so I had to send little by little because the importing fees and taxes I was going to pay in each one. It ended up that this was one of the last ones I managed to send, that's why it came only now.
When it entered in Brazil I was like this:
 
Well, let's talk about the items!

First, British Bear JSK set, with JSK, bow and socks (in the next picture).
This was a MTO I bought, so if you start to count, I bought it 2 and a half years ago.
The print is really gorgeous!
Then, the Honey Cake bag! I bought it in the third re-release, because, why not? It is so adorable!
I am happy it stills in pristine conditions, despite the time it was inside a box.
And last, but not the least, a handmade headdress!
I fell in love with it since the first time I saw it! It is a perfect match to my strawberry dresses!

 
I am so glad the package soap opera is close to an end!
God knows how much I stressed over these packages in the last two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!