Wednesday, January 4, 2023

[Got Lolita] Loliable shoes



It isn't a secret to anyone that I own a closet full of lolita clothes. The few "normal" clothes I own either are sports clothes (for walking, or dancing), clothes for the occasion of someday working in retail, pajamas, and ragged f*cked clothes that I wear to dye my hair and when I use bleach to clean the bathroom.

Well, while I have very few clothes in these categories, that occupy just three drawers in my closet, I came to conclusion that I don't need that much, so I got rid of some clothes that weren't much my style, but were in like new conditions. We went to the thrift shops try trading these items for something interesting or just give them away. We got two normal tops that I can use for exercises and two loliable shoes! Of course I will show only the shoes, because the rest doesn't really matter, right?

Melissa Ballet in red

The owner of one of the thrift shops was so happy to get rid of these shoes. She said nobody wanted them and she was thinking about throwing them away, can you believe that? They were so dirty and stained and with the ribbons missing, so I washed the shoes and bought new ribbons for them! It looks great to wear casually, like an alternative to my red Vivienne Westwood + Melissa Rocking Horse Shoes.

Melissa Temptation in black

These shoes were another pair she said she was going to throw away. I washed them well and took all the lint off it. While it has some flaws, I still can wear it pretty well. The outside material resembles velvet, so it will look gorgeous with my black velveteen dresses.



While these shoes aren't in the "like new conditions" I use to choose when buying second hand, these were pretty great for a trade. And a trade that's win-win, because I got rid off stuff I wasn't using anymore and got back used stuff that fits for lolita, so I guess it was pretty great in the end!
 

6 comments:

  1. You did good trades! I can imagine them going with some of your outfits pretty well

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I love melissa shoes too!! I have some of their ballet flats as well and they are just the comfiest ever and suit so many styles~ ꒰♡˃̶̤́ ॢ꒳ ॢ˂̶̤̀ ꒱·◌*.♡ the red looks so beautiful especially with those otks, such a perfect shade of red and you made them look sparkling new!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love especially the Vivienne Westwood collab ones and the Ballet collection! I wish they would still being released ;-; I want to buy the pink ballet flats!

      Delete
    2. ahh same!! It would be a dream if they released them again, you made me want to try to find them in red now ehe~! I will keep an eye out for pink ones for you♡"

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!