Saturday, January 28, 2023

Inspiring Hair-dos from Gothic and Lolita Bible 27



A messy side ponytail looks so casual with a barrette on it.

With a lot of work and a lot of hair and hair gelatin, maybe I can achieve this look with my natural curls.

Wavy hair looks very good with this outfit, I just need to figure out a way to the hair not get too voluminous and frizzed.

More defined curls, but the weight and texture gives us the impression this hair is soaked in some cream. But looks really nice and easy to do!

This one is more defined yet, but it probably is made in a heat curling iron anyway. It looks so cute!

This hair bun looks so cute, probably it has as base that hair sponge donut. It is not hard to reproduce at all and looks so gorgeous!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!