Saturday, January 21, 2023

♕ Princess tips for a Princess Hair ♕



1. Wash all your hair brushes once a week. Do it with your hair elastics too!

2. If you can, change your pillow cases to satin or silk ones.

3. Sleep wearing a satin cap! It is so romantic and fairytale like, plus it really helps avoiding damages to your hair. Buy it in pink or in another color that matches your pajamas.

4. Pink hair brushes give you the feeling you are a princess in a castle everytime you brush your hair!

5. Cut your hair every two months, and if it is possible, cut the split ends often. This way your hair will get less tangled.

6. Wash you hair each two days to avoid bacteria growing up on your hair. You can also make a hair care routine and hydrate/ reconstruct your hair once a week, depending on its needs. Don't sleep with your hair wet! 
7. Always wear something beautiful on your hair; if it is too much for the occasion, consider wearing cute satin scrunchies!

8. Buy pink hair appliances, such as pink hair dryer or pink curling iron!

9. If you have curly hair, consider styling it with leave in hair cream after washing it and define your curls! They will look so princess-like!
 
10. Last but not least, never forget to apply thermic protection to your hair before using any heat source! You hair will thank you!
 

Hope you liked the tips!
Do you have one tip too? Share with us!

5 comments:

  1. I love this type of posts! Even though some things are obvious, they are the ones we forget the most (and underestimate!). I need more hair accessories in pink, or at least cute indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely tips!
    I always forget to wash my hairbrushes, now that I own a pink hello kitty brush, I have to take better care of it :3
    The satin hair cap is also a cute thing I wanna wear!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!