Monday, January 23, 2023

[Lolita 52 Challenge] 10 Facts about my Lolita Wardrobe



Today's theme is "10 Facts about my Lolita Wardrobe".
And yeah, if you are new here, this photo is from my real closet!

1. I like separating dresses by color;
2. I probably own more than 30 pairs of shoes;
3. I am fascinated by bags, especially if they have interesting shapes! (Even though some of them can fit nothing besides air);
4. I own some rings, but I always forget to wear them;
5. I have winterwear, even though we do not have winter here;
6. I like trying as many styles as I can, so my wardrobe is not one style only;
7. That's why my collection got so big I had to use a whole room for it and ended up with a walk-in closet;
8. My favorite colors at the moment are red and blue;
9. My current obsession is buying old Bodyline dresses;
10. I hit the amount of 80 dresses, but now I have no idea of how many are there, because I stopped counting (but don't stopped buying them >.<)
 

And you? Tell me a little about your lolita wardrobe!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu tinha feito um textão, resumindo: não tenho tantas peças e estou gostando da cor preta, mas não tenho tantas peças nessa cor. Tô precisando muito fazer compras!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eu estou precisando também arranjar mais peças em preto, na verdade queria algumas coisas mais classic para meu wardrobe ^^

      Delete
  3. My lolita wardobre is a working in progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading this about your wardrobe!! Bags with interesting shapes is also one of my favorite things, even if they can't hold much ehe!♡

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!