Friday, January 27, 2023

[Got Lolita] Bodyline Heart & Poodle Pattern Heart JSK (L002)



Yesterday mailman senpai brought me a package! It contained the Bodyline Heart & Poodle Pattern Heart JSK (L002)!
This print is a classic Bodyline print, from 2009.
Fun fact is that I used to own the skirt version in this same color, ten years ago! I sold it unfortunately, but I always wanted the apron jsk version! I am so lucky to have found it ten years later! The best part is that I can wear it as a skirt too, since the things are detachable...

...or used to be. Since I bought it second hand, some original features didn't came with the jsk, such as the long pearl cord, the waist ties and something to attach the heart apron to the skirt. I don't care about the other items, but it is important to have something to attach the heart to the skirt, so I had to sew something there to do the trick.
I love how cute this heart bodice looks! It screams oldschool!
Another thing I like is the lonely heart pocket that is on the side of the skirt, don't know if it is useful though lol. The ribbons' placement is kinda weird, so I think I will just use them on a beret or something like that.
These poodles are so adorable! One more poodle print to my collection!

3 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!