Friday, September 24, 2021

Shopping!


The other day I went shopping, so these are the things I bought!


First items are a bunch of nail care items - nail polishes, nail glue and stickers -, and a very cute fan, lolipop shaped, for the times I am doing my makeup and want the thing to be absorved more quickly. This fan is so Angelic Pretty-like that I couldn't go home without purchasing it!
Then a pink spray bottle, to put alcohol, again... Well, in my defense yeah I am paranoid with pandemics and I put alcohol on everything, so, at least the damn alcohol looks more cute, right?
Then a pink cutlery holder, to let cutlery dry on the sink, and two sauce bottles, to store little quantities of seasoning when I have to eat inside the car.
Last, but not the least, these cuties. I have a lot of cups at home, but tell me, how am I supposed to go home without buying these cups????!!! They have bows, bunnies, macarons, lace, ribbons, hearts!!! Everything I love!
Then, half dozen spatulas, to use with butter, mayonnaise, etc. They are pink and useful, so hell yeah, I'm buying! I already had pink spatulas, but they were half the size of these ones and half of them broke with time, so it will be good to have new ones.
I love doing shopping!

6 comments:

  1. que copos lindosss *---*
    os itens são graciosos, parabéns pela aquisições Ana :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muitas coisinhas fofas, como sempre, adorei tudo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sua casa deve ser igual uma casa de boneca com toda essas coisas fofinhas e muito rosa. É um verdadeiro sonho! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!!!! Ahh, eu tento hahaha, mas ainda tem muita coisa que preciso ajeitar pra ficar mais rosinha ainda!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!