Monday, September 13, 2021

[Got Lolita and fixing clothes] Bodyline L518 in black


Today I received a Bodyline dress I bought second hand in Brazil!
This is the L518 jumperskirt in black colorway.
I already got this same model in two other colors (pink and sax), but couldn't buy the other colors because they are sold out in the site. So this was the perfect opportunity to have one more daily lolita dress, and more quickly than buying internationally.

This dress had a modification on the sleeves; a black fabric was adding more lenght to the sleeves.
Not my taste personally, so the first thing to do was return it back to what it was.
As soon as I removed the lace of the black fabric, I realized it was a little bit yellowed and stained, so I applied stain remover on the lace, washed it and let it dry before sewing it on the dress again.
The lace on the waist bow was also yellowed and with some stains, so I applied stain remover on the lace only.
The dress was very good outside, but inside I found some stains, so I decided to let it soak in soap and then hand wash it.
When I finished all the process, and the dress was already washed and dry, I changed the ribbons from white to black to look more elegant and less cheap.
I am really happy with the result! It looks brand new!
I hope the dress like its new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!