Saturday, September 4, 2021

[OOTD] Simple outfit and birthday presents!



Outfit I am wearing today to stay home.
No makeup because I wanted to be the comfiest I could.

Outfit
Beret: offbrand
Cardigan: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
JSK: Metamorphose
Socks: Emily Temple Cute
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood + Melissa
Bangle: Chocomint

Yesterday and today I received the birthday presents my best friend Mari sent me!!! I am in love!!!
The first one(s) is a pink kitchen set!!! This set is amazing! The utensils have wooden handles and are all in silicone, perfect for using with my air fry and my japanese rice cooker!!!
The second present is this kind of squeegee!!!
To start, it is pink!!!!
It will be super amazing to wax the floor, because it has a container for floor cleaning liquid, and a trigger to spray the liquid on the floor, without the need of benting over to put the liquid on the floor.
It is totally perfection! It will make my life easier, my old back will not hurt and also it's pink!
I am so happy!!! Thank you so much Mari for the amazing presents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!