Saturday, September 11, 2021

My bedside book~



Lately I've been trying to come back to reading. I used to read a lot when I was younger, but since university, with that huge amount of pages to read daily, I kinda got aversion and hate for reading.
Well, first book to read, again, is Kamikaze Girls!

It has a lot of time (like almost a decade) since the last time I read this book, and that was good because I didn't remember it very clearly, so it was like reading for the first time. I think that is the advantage of having a bad memory, you can enjoy things as if they were happening for the first time more often. Well, I was younger when I first read, and now, years later, I identify myself more and more with Momoko. Proof of that is what Ichigo says, I read that and it was like she was talking about me.

2 comments:

  1. Que foto linda! Eu amo ler e não vejo a hora de um dia ler esse e tê-lo na minha estante <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Ele é um livro excelente, super recomendo!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!