Wednesday, September 8, 2021

More pink gardening ♥


Today we went to shopping again, this time to buy more flower pots.
We are investing in making this hallway more beautiful, since this is the only backyard space we have at home. I am using this space to put my flower pots with herbs, and also made a very peaceful space to embroider, to read, and to drink tea by the afternoon.

We bought an used garden table on Facebook Marketplace, and a very beautiful flower holder at the flower shop. Today we bought more pink pots, and little by little the place becomes more and more adorable.
Since all this stuff is kinda expensive, no flowers for now - I will need to wait until the next month.


Although we will not have new flowers for a while, we have two new herbs! Some days ago, our neighbors gave us two seedlings! According to them, one is oregano and the other is thyme. I put both inside this lovely pink flower pot!
I am so happy with my new plants!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHH QUE LINDOOO QUE ESTA FICANDO ANAAAA, uma recomendação que dou de flores baratinhas é vc cultivar 11 hrs nesses vazinhos, eles são bem baratinhos e depois q vc compra eles nascem bem fácil.
    sempre são flores lindinhas, se abre de manha e se fecha as 2/3 hrs. Recomendo muito o cultivo delas :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!
      Eu pensei mesmo nas onze horas, mas como já tenho três vasos delas no jardim da frente queria dar uma variada :)

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!