Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Pink shopping~


Oops, I did it again - another pink shopping spree!
First items are two flower vases; a laundry bucket; a baby plate I 'll use for my cats and a container to store cat food. All pink of course!
Then a plastic binder to store my recipes in my kitchen.
A My Melody toothbrush case, a pink pump bottle (this time to store fabric softener) and, gasp! a pink duster! I fell in love with this at Daiso, and the tip of the duster is diamond shaped and pink. Not sure if a princess would use it, because well, princesses don't clean houses, but if they did it, of course this one would be the chosen one!
Then some Hello Kitty hangers, from Daiso also, for my laundry, again. They proved to be very very very useful to lolita laundry, so I bought all that was left on the store.
And last, but not least, the kitchen items! A knife set, pink of course! And that was the last one on the store, so I like to think it was waiting for me; then a small silicone spatula to use inside the yogurt packaging; and finally a silicone cake pan, to make mini cakes and another recipes. Also pink.
I'm happy with my new purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!