Thursday, September 23, 2021

[Got Lolita] Bodyline L314 - Strawberry Shortcake Skirt ♥


Today I received a Bodyline skirt! It is the model L314, and it is called Strawberry Shortcake Skirt.
I never paid much attention to this skirt, until lately, especially with Mr Yan's birthday sale, where the green color (the same I bought) was the only color available and for super cheap.
I was debating myself if I should buy it or not, but as I already had closed the order I made, I left the idea behind, until I saw it second hand for even cheaper and in Brazil! That was the sign that the Rococo Gods sent me that I must own that skirt!
The skirt is really pretty personally! I was afraid that I didn't had anything to coord with the skirt, but this Bodyline cutsew is a start, right?
I really want to make more casual coords; lately this heat wave is killing me, so something more simple would help a lot!
I really wish I could get my hands in the blue and pink colorways!

2 comments:

  1. Que combinação fofinha <3 A gente tem essa saia em azul aqui em casa :) O JSK rosa dessa print é muito lindo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!