Tuesday, April 29, 2025

☆ Mini Meetup at Eat Asia 2D ☆



On April 29th I went to São Paulo again after years! We could visit again the Eat Asia 2D Café!

The first place we went was the Hello Kitty café at Thomaz Gonzaga Street - we meet there after I went to request a lolita magazine on a bookstore near. We took some photos there, as the place was empty. The photos look so cute!


As I already knew that café, we went to visit the Eat Asia 2D,  a 2D Hello Kitty themed café, that was near there. I was dreaming of visiting that café since it opened so I was so happy to be able to be there for the first time!
 I didn't took many pics, because I was having so much fun and didn't even bothered to photograph that much - these are the few pics I took. Everything was so delicious! I want to go back there and try the same foods again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!