Outfit I'm wearing today to go out.
Outfit
Headdress: handmade (not by me)
Wa lolita set: Bear Bear Cookies
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: CCF
Bag: Shirley Temple
To be honest, I got a little bit surprised I actually could attend this event, mainly because the week before it I had a flu, and the day before it, it rained. But today the weather was bearable, so we decided to go.
As always, I took some pics of myself before I started eating, because once I start, I end up looking miserable. Today I tried the korean food stand, getting a fried chicken with orange sauce. It was very good, and I was lucky two times: for finding a table in the eating area in the moment they called us to pick the food, and for bringing pink cutlery from home - it saved me haha.
Then, we went to the artists alley. Usually I go there to get disappointed because there's nothing that fits my lolita taste, but today I got surprised I found a perfect booth with amazing stickers. I bought once, and then later, I returned and bought some things more! I also bought a tote bag there, to carry my music sheets when I'm wearing lolita. The seller was super kind and gave me two gifts!
Then we went to a more reserved spot that I love, because if you haven't realized yet, I hate crowds. It was so calm and nice to be contemplating the flowers! I feel like most of my stress and anxiety vanished in that moment. I took a little foldable stool there, so I didn't get my clothes dirty, but next time I will probably bring a thick blanket. God knows how much I would have slept under the sakura trees if I had it with me today.Then we filled up our bellies with a lot of Dorayaki! It tasted so good!

We also participated in the passport event! Filling the passport with stamps in each place, we could get three pens each person! I'm already feeling crafty!
It was an awesome day. I forgot to mention, but I bought a sakura tree! I'm so happy!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!