Sunday, July 26, 2026

[OOTD] Piano recital ~


Outfit I'm wearing today to go out~
Outfit
Headdress: Yú Lǎobǎn
Blouse: Body Line
JSK: Scarlet Rose Letter - Yú Lǎobǎn
Socks: Innocent World
Shoes: Body Line
Bag: offbrand
We went to a Piano Recital yesterday! The place was the Sorocaba's Botanical Garden. The event was at the sunset, in a very beautiful place, that you could contemplate both the artist and the Palacete de Cristal in the back.
Before the event, I had the chance of walking here and there. I already have visited this place a long time ago, so it was nice to be here again.
I wanted to take a lot of pics inside the Palacete de Cristal, but, I don't know what spell I'm under, I enter any empty room and suddenly it gets flooded with people :0. After this photo, suddenly the place got super crowded!
The music was so good, and the pianist was incredibly skilled! I was mesmerized seeing him play, captivated both by his speed, accuracy, feeling, and emotions, as well as his reinterpretation of the songs and his own original songwriting. It was so beautiful to listen to such wonderful music while watching the sun go down. We could even purchase his CDs and get them autographed!


After that, we went to the supermarket to buy stuff and eat something. Of course I had to take some stupid pics to finish the night in style.
Wash your brand, kids. This one had a very good discount. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!