Friday, December 13, 2019

Another Got Lolita / Outro Got Lolita


Ultimamente o blog anda sendo mais uma lista de Got Lolita do que qualquer outra coisa, mas quem liga? (eu pessoalmente não, amo compras).

Dessa vez chegaram várias coisinhas! Acho que logo poderei fazer o post de wardrobe desse ano.


Lately the blog has been more a Got Lolita list than anything else, but who cares? (I personally do not care, I love shopping).

This time several things arrived! I think I'll be able to make this year's wardrobe post soon.

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright - School girl jsk set - winter 2012 lucky pack (jsk only)

Ultimamente estou mais afim de vestidos mais usáveis no dia-a-dia, então esse foi um achado, sem contar que estava no Brasil!
Ele faz parte de um Lucky Pack da Baby do inverno de 2012, mas consegui pegar apenas o vestido. Quem sabe eu complete o set outra hora.
Também recebi uns brindes muito fofinhos da vendedora!


Lately I am in the mood for more wearable dresses in everyday life, so this was such a find, not to mention that it was in Brazil!
The dress is part of a 2012 Baby's Lucky Pack, but I managed to get only the dress. Maybe I complete the set another time.
I also received some very cute gifts from the seller!

Angelic Pretty - Toy March OP + KC + SOCKS

Eu sempre via essa print em ivory ou blue, mas nunca dei nada por ela. Isso mudou quando a vi em vermelho, me apaixonei por ela! Dei muita sorte de conseguir o set como novo!

I always saw this print in ivory or blue, but I never liked it so much. That changed when I saw the red version, I fell in love with it! I was very lucky to get the set like new!

Angelic Pretty - Berry Berry Pointe Shoes OTKs

Outro achado! Essas meias são maravilhosas e combinam com minhas prints de moranguinhos!

Another awesome find! These socks are wonderful and match my strawberry prints!

Cotton Candy Feet - Shiny Unicorn Queen in Lavender

Eu já tenho a bolsa em lavender, agora peguei os sapatos! Amo esse modelo, e como estou investindo mais em lavanda, claro que peguei dele! Vai ficar lindo com meu Milky Planet!

I already have the bag in lavender, now I got the shoes! I love this model, and since I'm investing more in lavender, of course it has to be this model! It will be gorgeous with my Milky Planet!

Cotton Candy Feet - Prism Unicorn Princess Deluxe Version

Esses sapatos são maravilhosos! Essa é a versão deluxe deles, então ela além das pérolas, tem dois laços na parte de trás! Como sempre as coisas da Cotton Candy Feet são muito bonitas! Quero combinar eles principalmente com o Milky Planet e o Decoration Dream!

These shoes are wonderful! This is their deluxe version, so besides the pearls, the shoes have two bows on the back! As always Cotton Candy Feet's products are very beautiful! I want to match them mainly with Milky Planet and Decoration Dream!

Angelic Pretty - Partial Dal Joujou outfit

Esse é um set parcial que vinha com a Dal Joujou da Angelic Pretty! Estou super contente de ter comprado ele! Agora posso twinar com uma das minhas Pullips! Também tenho o Dreamy Dollhouse só que em rosa!

This is a partial set that came with Angelic Pretty Dal Joujou! I'm so glad I bought it! Now I can twin with one of my Pullips! I also have the Dreamy Dollhouse but in pink!

Estou tão contente!!! Ainda tem mais aventuras para postar aqui no blog!

I am so happy !!! There are more adventures to post here on the blog!

5 comments:

  1. Adorei o Tou Match em vermelho e rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. com o natal mais coisinhas lindas entram na promoção pra comprar né?! amo seus posts de GOT <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sim! Só tô triste que agora com o final de ano tudo atrasa ;-; ainda nem recebi o que peguei na Black Friday ;-;

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!