Thursday, March 26, 2020

[New Closet] First blog update!


Nas últimas semanas tenho estado bem ocupada com um novo projeto: meu novo closet! Na verdade é uma sala inteira para mim que vou dedicar exclusivamente à lolita!


For the past few weeks I have been very busy with a new project: my new closet! It is actually a whole room for me that I will dedicate exclusively to lolita!


A sala estava nessas condições: cheia de coisas, com um piso que só poderia ser limpo lavando com mangueira, e com as paredes precisando de uma boa pintura.
Meu noivo e eu fizemos quase toda a reforma, exceto o chão, que tivemos de pagar profissionais para fazer. Tiramos os rodapés, corrigimos os defeitos e trincas da parede com massa corrida, lixamos, pintamos e trocamos as tomadas.
Também achamos um lindo guarda roupa antigo na OLX e fomos buscar, além de pintá-lo.
Mal posso esperar para ver como a sala vai ficar quando nós terminarmos esse closet!


The room was in this condition: full of things, with a floor that could only be cleaned by washing with a hose, and with the walls needing a good paint job.
My fiance and I did almost all the renovation, except the floor, that we had to pay professionals to do it. We removed the baseboards, corrected the defects and cracks in the wall with plaster, sanded, painted and changed the plugs.
We also found a beautiful old wardrobe at OLX (a brazilian second hand site) and went to get it, and we also painted it.
I can't wait to see what the room will look like when we finish this closet!


Estou realmente empolgada com esse projeto!

I'm really excited about this project!


2 comments:

  1. que perfeição esse guarda roupa! ficou lindo com tudo rosa, também estou ansiosa para ver como irá ficar no final <3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!