Wednesday, November 24, 2021

[OOTD] Red and hearts and stuff


Outfit I am wearing to work today.

Headbow: it was from a Bodyline dress
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
JSK: Trump Doll - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Enchanted Dream Wear
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet

Suddenly during the afternoon the weather became so hot I had to change my clothes to something more fresh, to be able to go to drugstore.
Outfit
Headthing: Angelic Pretty
OP: Trump Carnival - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Aliexpress
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet

So, in the beginning of the evening I finished another embroidery; This time I made baloons!
I don't know what I am going to embroider next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!