Friday, November 26, 2021

[Got Lolita] Lovely Sweet Heart bags from Cotton Candy Feet~


Last monday I received a package from Cotton Candy Feet!
The package contained three bags of the new model, Lovely Sweet Heart bag!


This model is so versatile for daily use! It also can fit a lot of things, for when you want to casually go out for a cupcake or doing shopping!
It comes with two straps: one crossbody and another for handbag! But my favorite is the crossbody, it is so practical!
It comes in a lot of colors, but I choose these three because they match everything in my wardrobe!
These bags are so cute! I am in love with them!
I am so happy to have them now in my wardrobe!
Preorder goes until the end of this month, so if you want one too, that's your chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!