Wednesday, November 17, 2021

[Video] Lolitas in Onegai My Melody


Recently I've been watching Onegai My Melody and, while this anime has been around for a while, it was new to me that it had some lolitas in it. As I searched on internet and didn't found anyone talking about it, I decided to make a memory in my blog for the future lolita generations lol.

Episode 8

My Melody gets sick, so Mana-chan is taking care of her, a little bit against Mana's will. Then her super cute aunt and cousin arrive to make a visit, and get in Mana's nerves trying to make she dress cute! With Kuromi causing trouble, her aunt gains powers and she makes even the frog dress cute.

Episode 31

While Hiiragi-senpai and Uta-chan are eating takoyaki, for a few seconds this lolita appears on the background, with no relation with what's happening.


Episode 32

When the future previsions given by a classmate start to be object of complaining, because they always came out wrong, Kuromi makes the fortune teller's dream become true, and she starts to transform everyone in the thing she wrongly predicted to be their "lucky charm". Despite not hearing what the prevision was, Mana-chan ends up transformed in a lolita.

Episode 38

In exchange of making a director's dream come true, Kuromi wants to be the main actress in his film.
While she thinks she will be free to make the character she wants - A "gosu-rori", the director's script wants her to be a ghost. She tried to wear lolita, and only could make it until her neck; the scrip didn't let her to wear the full lolita outfit.

Episode 41

Kuromi daydreams about her outfit to travel to Vienna with Hiiragi-senpai.

Episode 42

The ex-neighbor Miko-san attacks again! This time, while trying to make some shopping with discounts (and failing miserably), she asks for Kuromi's help and ends up creating much trouble to everyone in the supermarket - including Baku and My Melody.

Episode 43

(Almost) everybody is trying to make Hiiragi-sama feel better after he lost the violin competition.
And that's it! Hope you liked it!
The anime has 52 episodes, and you can watch on YT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!