Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Lolitas in Chocolat no Mahou



My friend Heidi recommended me this anime, so thank you so much dear!

Chocolat no Mahou is about a Chocolatière named Aikawa Chocolat, who sells chocolates that can make wishes come true. In every episode, a new customer comes to the store to have their wishes fulfilled, but in exchange, they must pay something very important to Chocolat, which is up to her to decide what it will be.

The anime is in OVA format, and was produced between 2011 and 2012. The episodes are not related to each other at all. They usually take about 15 minutes, so it is very light and pleasant to watch.

 
About the lolita characters, there are only two: the Chocolatière and a customer in one of the episodes.

Aikawa Chocolat: the lolita who runs the Chocolat Noir store. Chocolat has a very difficult past, but I can't talk about it because, spoilers.


Kousaka Ruri: her appearance is in the ep. 4. She is a beginner fashion designer and loves to make "cosplay clothes with lots of ruffles". Many of her designs resemble lolita fashion.

I really want to try the manga, I heard there are more stories! 
The animation is very short, only 13 episodes, and they kinda end up very suddenly; maybe that's on purpose to make us try the mangas :) if that is the case, that worked really well lol.

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!