Monday, May 30, 2022

[Got Lolita] Frilly Twinkle Star Ita Bags from Cotton Candy Feet ☆彡



Today I received the new bag model from Cotton Candy Feet: Frilly Twinkle Star ita bags!
I made an unboxing in my Insta, so if you want to see, click here.

 
I received the bags in shiny pink and matte pastel yellow! But I wish I had it in blue too ~ maybe next time, right?
The bag is very detailed and it has star charms hanging from the bow, and on the zippers! So cute!
Also, the strap has some holes for lenght adjustment and the buckle is heart shaped!
It comes with more straps, so you can wear it in 4 different ways: crossbody, handbag, backpack and shoulder bag!
I am in love especially with the yellow one. I don't know why, but it screams Rilakkuma to me!
I have been wanting to collect Rilakkuma plushies and shit, but I always thought that I was going to spend money on useless things, but now with this yellow ita bag I am considering seriously making a shrine for Rilakkuma inside it!
I am very happy with my new bags! What would you put inside them?

4 comments:

  1. A little Rilakkuma shrine to go sounds so cute! If I had a bag, I would put my doll in it (if I had one😂). Then she could have a view😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I want to buy a bag to carry my dolls! I like to take them outside for a walk! A friend was showing me her bags for dolls, but I wish I knew how to shop at Taobao ;-; and also, I wish I had money left ;-;

      Delete
    2. I don’t know how to shop at Taobao either, it feels so intimidating ,:)

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!