Tuesday, May 3, 2022

[Sewing] Lace Bolero



Today I finally customized that top I thrifted in January.
It took all day long, and, just between us, I kinda regreted buying it, both for the work I had with it and because I don't have a classic lolita wardrobe to make it work *shame on me*.

Before and after. I had to make a lot of modifications to make it fit. It was huge for me.
And it worn. I liked the result, but I am considering dyeing it with a beige dye and try to make it a little bit closer to offwhite, as offwhite matches better a lot of things than this bright white. Anyway, not in the mood of talking much today to be honest; Each day I hate sewing more and more. Maybe I am just burned out.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! Sorry to hear you're hating sewing though, maybe you can take a break?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! Yeah, I think it is because I've been fixing clothes the last days, so I am tired of sewing. I think I will take a break until I feel I am ok to sew again :)

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!