Tuesday, May 17, 2022

[Got Lolita] Innocent World - Crown Jewels Collection just waist JSK


 

Today mailman senpai came to make my day a little bit less miserable: he brought me the Innocent World's Crown Jewels Collection just waist JSK!
This print is totally gorgeous! The little details are so wonderful! I am really happy to have it now!
I hope the dress likes its new home!
It will be challenging to try something more classic! I personally don't think I look good in classic, but I will try until I get good at it hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Linda aquisição, gosto muito dos vestidos da IW 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Estou tentando sair um pouco da minha zona de conforto em lolita! Não me acho muito bonita em vestidos classic, mas vou tentar usar hahaha

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!