Sunday, June 9, 2024

[Got Lolita] New items from Cotton Candy Feet ☆



I received new items from Cotton Candy Feet!
Starting with Shiny Unicorn Queen shoes in light sax! This is a new color, and I love the tiny glitters on it!
Then, Shiny Unicorn Queen in this new pink color! I liked it very much!

Next, Lace Princess in mint! I've been needing a mint pair of shoes so bad!
Next, this heart bag and the pair of bracelets! It screams Barbie to me! So cute! I want to make more pink x pink coords!
Finally, this belt! It looks like something a magical girl would wear! So cute!

2 comments:

  1. The new itens are just perfect! They are so cute! Cotton candy has amazing pieces <3 Waiting for your coords wearing them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute items! I think the mint shoes are just lovely! Also, happy they got a new shade of pink, it is very Barbie-like indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!