Friday, June 28, 2024

[OOTD] Lovely in green



Outfit I wore today after work.

Outfit
Beret: offbrand
Corsage: offbrand
Blouse: offbrand / thrifted
JSK: Romantic Alphabet - Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Socks: Alice and the Pirates, Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
 
Today I got a little bit inspired to do some shopping after work. I was searching for a pink salt container, and look what I found instead: real Sanrio merchandise! This cute My Melody and her blanket were waiting eagerly for me. Even though I thought it was too expensive for my broke ass, my husband gave me it as a present. Thank you love!
Well, I don't need to say my effort was useless, because I had to go to another home store - and be the best dressed person in there, as always.
I also don't need to say, again, that I couldn't find the pink salt container, but I found a cute shower cap - certainly a Swimmer replica. I always find these Swimmer shower caps in these home stores, and I keep wondering, who would bother to replicate this?
I replaced my dinner today for cake. Can I be called Momoko yet? Eating it on an Angelic Pretty plate, while wearing lolita, makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!