Monday, June 24, 2024

[OOTD] Momoko



Outfit I wore today.

Headbow: Made by me
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Shirring Princess - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood + Melissa
Usakumya: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Parasol: offbrand
I went back to my hometown this weekend to visit my family shortly. I wasn't planning on wearing lolita after such an exhausting week, but then I remembered a sign I wanted for so long to take a pic with, then I said, why not? We only live once.
That's the sign. It says "The entrance of strange* people is not allowed". I like the pun here, as in portuguese, "estranho" can mean both weird and unknown, and in this phrase it is used in the "unknown" meaning, but with me near it, the "weird" meaning is funnier.
I also took a pic in a random place, just to remember how my rural city is so beautiful. It has changed in the past years with more woods being put down to build houses, and the not civilized civilization is taking place, so I need at least to register how it was, as I can't stop the urbanization process. I wish I could.
Well, and here's more shopping, because that's what I live for. Everything from Daiso: magazine holders, a shower cap and a bottle. Lifestyler stuff. Younger me would be amazed on how everything I have must be cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!