Sunday, June 30, 2024

[OOTD] National Orchid Expo~



Outfit I'm wearing today to go out~

Outfit
Headdress: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: made by me
Blouse: offbrand
Rings: BtSSB, Chocomint
OP: Rose Toilette - Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet

Today we went to the National Orchid Expo! There were a ton of beautiful orchids to see, and to buy too!
I chose something floral to wear - florals for Spring? Groundreaking - but as I didn't have any lavender or magenta dress to match the orchids, I chose to wear Rose Toilette from Angelic Pretty, the nearest floral theme I had. I might add these colors to my to buy list.
I took a ton of photos~
I ended up winning one of the raffles! From all the prizes, including mugs and orchids, I won a very beautiful orchid!
Some people wanted to take photos with me, including a very cute kid! He called me princess! He was so happy to see me, I was very touched!

1 comment:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!