Thursday, September 29, 2022

[Lolita 52 Challenge] 5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style



Today's Lolita 52 Weeks Challenge's theme is: 5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style!



1. Angelic Pretty. I think this is the word that most describes my personal style and lifestyle! Also, it is my favorite brand! 
2. Daily Lolita. My outfits are, most of the times, very tonned down and daily wear. Even OTT pieces I like to coord in a simple way.
3. Cute. I prefer cute outfits rather than gothic ou classic ones. I think my face do not suit elegant styles very well.
4. 2010. My style is more inspired in 2008-2010 lolita era, and most of my favorite prints are from that time!
5. Sweet! Even when I try gothic I end up looking sweet. Once someone told me that I looked like a sweet lolita disguised as a gothic lolita lol!




And you, which words describe your personal lolita style?

2 comments:

  1. I agree that "Angelic Pretty" is a keyword that matches you XD when I think of you, I always think of pretty places, cute stuff and lots of pink.
    Also, 2008-2010 was the best sweet lolita era! Not only for AP, but for BTSSB as well, I think :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much dear! Yes, I think all the brands were doing amazing things in that era!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!