Thursday, September 15, 2022

[Got Lolita] Innocent World's François Polkadot JSK in pink ♥



Today one of my birthday presents arrived!
It is the François Polkadot JSK from Innocent World!


Long time ago, I owned this print in the black colorway, but - don't ask me why, I don't know either - I ended up selling it, and regreting that decision along the time, of course.
Well, as my mother in law said I could choose what I wanted as birthday present, I choose this dress!
I think I like this print more in pink than in black! It is so delicated and it looks so oldschool when near offwhite items!
This year's birthday was amazing! I got four dresses in total!
I hope next year I get too hahahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!