Friday, September 30, 2022

[Got Lolita] Angelic Pretty, BtSSB and Bodyline~


Today, Mailman senpai called me to pick up a package at the post office!
It was filled with clothes from Japan!


These are the things I got:

Nakayoshi Bunny JSK

Angelic Pretty
This was one of my dream dresses!
I confess I thought I was never going to own it, since its original release is so rare/expensive, so I got really happy when it was rereleased in another fabric! I think I wouldn't be able to take care so well of the original release's fabric anyway - velveteen - so this new fabric is more suitable for my everyday needs!

Lovely Poodle JSK

Bodyline
Another one of my dream dresses, coming straight for my beginner lolita days!
I used to own this print in a skirt, and I really loved it. But, as my wardrobe was so tiny at that time, I didn't had any new coord to try with it, so I sold the skirt. Since then, I was wanting this print in the JSK version so badly! I am very happy I was able to get it in the same color, and as a bonus, the "lovely poodle" writing is in the right way (Bodyline used to sell it with the phrase written backwards lol). I am so lucky!


Upside Down Story Alice Parka

Disney x Angelic Pretty Collab

I fell in love with this parka because it can be worn in lolita and out of lolita, so it is a great adition to my wardrobe - plus I am remodeling my normal wardrobe to be the most j-fashion possible, so win-win!

White Cardigan

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
I got really surprised it came in pristine conditions! I was needing a simple white cardigan so bad!


Monogram Pouch

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
This year I decided to downsize all my things, so I sold all of my makeup pouches, to keep only one. And, of course, I used the money to buy a brand one! This BtSSB pouch is great to store makeup and brushes for when I need to travel or just take the makeup with me. I am really happy!


Fruity Lemon Glass and Chocolate Rosette Mug with lid

Angelic Pretty
I live for brand cups, plates and mugs! Of course, when I had a chance to buy them, I couldn't think twice!


Bonus: brand packaging and a sticker!

I really love when things come in brand packaging, I feel closer to Japanese lolitas' lifestyle! I really wish we had physical lolita stores in Brazil, but as we don't have, this is the nearest thing from a real life shopping experience. Also, I got a really cute Alice sticker!!!
Can't wait to shop again!

2 comments:

  1. Parabéns pelas compras! Queria tanto que minhas coisas chegassem aqui, os Correios fazem meus pacotes de refém :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww obrigada! Espero que o correio entregue seus pacotes logo!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!