Sunday, June 11, 2023

[Lifestyle] Living the housewife life



Yesterday I found an air conditioning controller holder, but it was in a sad gray color. 
I was wanting one so badly for a long time, but I was so cheapskate to buy it, since the shipping alone sometimes would cost the same as two of the holders. Well, as the only option available at the store was gray, I had no option but buy it and paint it with spray paint.


I cleaned the house all day long, so nothing much interesting to tell, besides that I am learning to make bread! My bread doesn't look perfect, but tastes very good! I am happy to be able to try new things - especially because the bread fits perfectly inside this cake stand with a ribbon on top! Everything must be loliable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!