Sunday, June 18, 2023

[OOTD] Strawberry Cupcake



Outfit I am wearing today to go out.

Outfit
Headdress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Coat: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
JSK: Three Puppets (gifted by Devil Inspired)
Socks: Roji-Roji (gifted by Devil Inspired)
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
 

Today I decided to kick depression's ass and go to take a walk outside. I discovered a new (for me) utility store a couple miles of my house, so we went to walk there.
I found a pink tray that will fit perfectly for lasagna! I love lasagna, and I was wanting to make it at home instead of buying it already made in the supermarket. The idea was to make the lasagna and freeze it, so I would just need to put on oven on my lazy weekends. I saw some disposable trays, but thought they were too expensive, plus it would be more trash to the environment, so I was wanting a better solution. This will work out perfectly, plus this glass tray can go to the oven without problem.
And this is me in front of a door I like. Probably they will take this door off the next days, as whoever bought this place is demolishing it, so I had to take a pic because I like this door so much.
And bloopers, me adjusting my shoes.
This is what I bought: the lasagna tray and two phone holders to stick on the wall.
These were already pink, so I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!