Wednesday, October 16, 2024

[Sewing] Thrifted shirt into a bolero

Hello!
Last time I went to my mom's, I visited a thrift store and found a quite interesting shirt, black and see through, and with some silver details, for only $2. As a little crow, I couldn't help but take the shiny item home.
Yesterday I keep sewing until late night, so I could finish it. It was hard to see in the dark, but I was so fascinated by this project.
And that's the final result. Of course, if you ask me, if I had the whole fabric and if I could choose what to do with it, I would have done something more lolita, but as I had to take an existing piece and modify it, with limited resources, that's the best I could do and I can live with it.
Looks nice with my newest dress!

Mood: tired
Listening to:Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!