Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Black friday shopping: Star Glazed Delights


Na Black Friday do ano passado eu estava me planejando para pegar itens com muito desconto, mas a maldita Angelic Pretty resolveu lançar meu set de chá dos sonhos bem na época, então a única coisa que consegui foram alguns itens da Star Glazed Delights!

On last year's Black Friday I was planning to buy items with a lot of discount, but the damn Angelic Pretty decided to release my dream tea set right then, so the only things I got were some items from Star Glazed Delights!


Os descontos chegavam aos 50%, então para aproveitar o frete meu namorado também pegou alguns pins para os outfits dele!
A compra foi enviada bem rápido, mas graças ao final de ano a encomenda atrasou para chegar.
Os itens que compramos foram: um anel de brandwhore com o símbolo da Baby e um pin de Rocking Horse Shoes para mim, e para ele dois pins, um de gato e um de coroa de chocolate!


The discounts reached 50%, so to make the shipping value worth, my boyfriend also bought some pins for his outfits!
The purchase was shipped very quickly, but thanks to the end of the year the order has delayed to arrive.
The items we bought were: a brandwhore ring with the Baby symbol and a Rocking Horse Shoes pin for me, and for him two pins, a cat and a chocolate crown!


Estamos muito contentes com a compra!
Estou planejando montar uma ita bag lolita, então logo vou ter que comprar mais pins!

We are very happy with the purchase!
I am planning to put together a lolita ita bag, so soon I will have to buy more pins!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!