Tuesday, April 21, 2020

[Got Lolita] 4 new shoes from Cotton Candy Feet!


Semana passada recebi 4 sapatos da Cotton Candy Feet: 3 do modelo novo, Mahou Bow, e um do Lace Princess!

Last week I received 4 shoes from Cotton Candy Feet: 3 of the new model, Mahou Bow, and one of Lace Princess!





Eu gostei muito do Mahou Bow! Ele é super confortável, é muito fofo e está super aprovado!

I really liked Mahou Bow! It is super comfortable, really cute and it's super approved!

O Lace Princess me surpreendeu bastante! Tenho ele em Bubblegum pink e nunca imaginaria que ele em marrom combinaria muito com algumas prints sweet icônicas, como Honey Cake e Chess Chocolate, além de ao mesmo tempo combinar muito com classical!
Logo quero tentar usar ele com um vestido floral que pretendo costurar!
Esse sapato é tão versátil!

Lace Princess surprised me a lot! I have it in Bubblegum pink and I would never imagine that it in brown would go very well with some iconic sweet prints, like Honey Cake and Chess Chocolate, and at the same time it would go well with classical!
Soon I want to try to wear it with a floral dress that I intend to sew!
Those shoes are so versatile!

2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!