Thursday, April 16, 2020

[New Closet] New curtains, new carpet and new overlock machine



O closet ganhou novos moradores nesses últimos dias: uma cortina blackout, um tapete felpudo e uma maquina overlock.

The closet has gained new residents these past few days: a blackout curtain, a shag rug, and an overlock machine.


Um problema que estava tendo desde que me mudei é a quantidade de luz dessa sala, que por um lado é ótima, de outro acaba sendo um incômodo, principalmente nas primeiras horas do dia, por o sol incidir bem na janela de vidro, e consequentemente nos meus vestidos.

A primeira cortina que coloquei amenizava um pouco o problema, mas ainda assim havia a necessidade de ficar colando papelão na janela para quebrar um galho enquanto a cortina não chegava. E foi uma novela essa cortina. O primeiro vendedor (que é aqui da cidade) atendeu muito de má vontade pelo whatsapp, deixou a gente sem resposta por dias e depois veio às 5 da manhã de um domingo responder a mensagem, ou seja, deve ter passado a noite na bebedeira e de madrugada resolveu responder. Ainda assim foi terrível e não conseguimos marcar a entrega. Ultimamente tenho tido esse tipo de problema de vendedor que some / responde atravessado / leva dias pra responder- isso quando responde!!!! -  em todas as compras que fiz no Brasil. Inconsciente coletivo também ou mal caráter coletivo?

Por fim resolvemos apelar para Mercado Livre, e pegamos um vendedor excelente, mas para meu azar os Correios mudaram o cep daqui e não avisaram ninguém. Ou seja, a etiqueta não passava no correio por estar com o cep errado. Foi outra novela até conseguir regularizar tudo, e por fim ontem essa cortina chegou, para meu alívio. Ela não passa nem um pouco de luz, e ainda por cima é linda!




A problem I was having since I moved is the amount of light in this room, which on the one hand is great, on the other hand it ends up being annoying, especially in the early hours of the day, because the sun hits the glass window, and consequently on my dresses.

The first curtain I put on alleviated the problem a little, but still there was a need to stick cardboard on the window to solve the problem until the curtain would arrive. And that curtain was a tragedy. The first salesman (who is here in the city) grudgingly responded by whatsapp, left us unanswered for days and then came at 5 am on a Sunday to answer the message, that is, he must have spent the night drinking and at dawn he decided to answer. Still, it was terrible and we were unable to schedule the delivery. Lately I have had this type of problem of sellers that disappears / do not answer the things right/ takes days to answer - if they answer in the end! - in all the purchases I made in Brazil. Collective unconscious or bad collective character?

Finally we decided to appeal to Mercado Livre, and we got an excellent seller, but to my misfortune the Post Office changed the zip code here and did not warn anyone. In other words, the tag did not go through the mail because it had the wrong zip code. It was another soap opera until I managed to regularize everything, and finally yesterday that curtain arrived, to my relief. It does not pass light, and on top it is beautiful!


Esse tapete do Carrefour era meu sonho de consumo, toda vez que eu ia lá eu ficava encantada querendo o tapete, mas além de não estar no meu orçamento, onde eu iria colocar? Precisaria ser um lugar bem limpinho onde ninguém fosse enfiar o pé sujo. Guess what? Agora eu tenho esse lugar: meu closet!

This Carrefour carpet was my dream, every time I went there I was delighted with the carpet, but besides not being in my budget, where would I put it? It would need to be a very clean place where no one would stick their dirty feet. Guess what? Now I have this place: my closet!

E por fim minha nova overlock!
Eu não quis trazer nenhuma das que tinha em casa por serem muito grandes, consumirem muito espaço, serem muito pesadas e maiores do que nosso carro. Assim, optei por comprar uma caseira mais compacta e com mais opções de regulagem.
Ainda não mexi nela por falta de tempo, mas assim que tiver um tempinho livre devo tentar começar a mexer.


And finally my new overlock!
I didn't want to bring any of the ones I had at home because they were too big, they consumed a lot of space, they were too heavy and bigger than our car. So, I chose to buy a more compact home machine with more adjustment options.
I haven't touched it yet for lack of time, but as soon as I have some free time I should try to start using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!