Sunday, May 17, 2020

OOTD: Remote twin with @Keroppi_lara!


Essa semana Lara (@keroppi_lara) e eu descobrimos que temos a mesma print! Então, twins!!!
Eu fiquei super contente de poder twinar mais uma vez!

This week Lara (@keroppi_lara) and I found out that we have the same print! So, twins !!!
I was so happy to be able to twin again!


Ultimamente eu ando meio cansada do meu cabelo preto, e até meio que odiando ele, mas parei para pensar e decidi dar uma chance para ele testando coisas novas! Aproveitei o twin para tentar um penteado novo. Como só uso meu cabelo liso, dessa vez optei por tentar cachos e também o visual da Amy Winehouse, com aquele penteado diferente. Lógico que o meu penteado nem chegou aos pés do da Amy, mas até que ficou legal! Também aprendi só hoje a usar o cacheador de cabelo.


Lately I've been a little tired of my black hair, and even kind of hating it, but I stopped to think and decided to give it a try by trying new things! I took advantage of the twin to try a new hairstyle. As I only use my hair straight, this time I chose to try curls and also Amy Winehouse's look, with that different hairstyle. Of course, my hairstyle didn't even reach Amy's, but it was cool anyway! Also, only today I finally learned how to use the hair curler.


Fazer esse outfit me fez ver que preciso investir mais em gothic, especialmente em acessórios.
No cabelo, usei um headpiece de rosa que eu fiz e o laço do Holy Lantern. Bônus para meu brinco da Baby, que ajudou a complementar o look!

Making this outfit made me realize that I need to invest more in gothic, especially in accessories. On the hair, I wore a rose headpiece that I made and the Holy Lantern bow. Bonus for my Baby earring, which helped to complement the look!


Outfit

Headpiece: Selfmade
Bow: Angelic Pretty
Earrings: BtSSB
Necklace: offbrand
Blouse: Bodyline
JSK: Sweet Addiction Store X Pirates and the Crown Rose
Tights: Aliexpress
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood + Melissa



A Lara é maravilhosa! Os outfits dela são deslumbrantes!
Quero um dia conseguir coordenar como ela!

Lara is gorgeous! Her outfits are stunning!
One day I want to be able to coordinate like her!



Obrigada Lara! Estou muito feliz de poder twinar com você!
Toda vez que eu vestir essa print vou ter uma lembrança super especial!

Sigam a Lara no Instagram!



Thank you Lara! I'm very happy to twin with you!
Every time I wear this print I will have a super special memory!

Follow Lara on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!