Sunday, December 11, 2022

[Got Lolita] Bodyline Duet Rabbit Note Pattern JSK (L506)



A week ago or more I received this Bodyline dress, named Duet Rabbit Note Pattern JSK, but due to absolute lack of time I didn't posted it, until now.
The first time I've seen this print was on a skirt - and very short and not lolita if you ask me. I really love rabbits and music themed printed fabric, so I really fell in love with it. At that time, it was already a sold out print, so the only chance to get it was if someone would sell theirs.

Well, after years waiting, that happened! I was really happy when I saw this for sale! Of course I had to buy it!
 It was supposed to be sax blue, I guess, since there's no mint colorway, but the sax really is almost a mint - pretty much like the AP's Decoration Dream. It is not easy to match it with blues, but it works wonders with ivory and offwhite. Maybe with brown it will look very classic and straight out from a fairytale.

6 comments:

  1. I love the print, thank you for the closeup shot! The broadly smiling rabbit with its red cheeks at the piano is too adorable🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this print. It's really cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I hope I can get in in other colors someday!

      Delete
  3. This JSK is so cute! I think I've never seen it in blue/sax, it has some really cute classical-sweet vibes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love how it reminds me of a doll in an old victorian house ^^

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!