Monday, August 7, 2023

[Got Lolita] Antique Love JSK from MeLikesTea!



I received a dress from MeLikesTea!
This is the Antique Love JSK in Rose!
This dress has an antique pink color, that matches very well the Dusty Rose material from Cotton Candy Feet! It also goes well with pink, white, offwhite and ivory!
The cut is very elegant; it reminds me of some Innocent World's pieces. The dress has a small poof, that makes it more mature and elegant, and also makes it be a very good option to wear without a petticoat, as a romantic dress, so it is a very versatile piece!
For the pocket lovers, brace yourselves: this dress has two pockets! And they are big! In the photo, it's my glass case that I let half in, half out, on purpose. But the pocket actually fits the whole case inside it.
The frilly detail makes the pocket even more adorable!
The print has small hearts and MeLikesTea's logo!
Also, the dress is fully lined!
I love the frill detail all over the bodice and also on the straps! Talking about the straps, they're adjustable, so you can wear it in different lenghts. The dress has full back shirring (no zipper), that can stretch a lot!
And then, the things that come inside the package! Some instructions on how to take care of your item, the MeLikesTea tag, a tea bag, and a lovely handwritten note!
I really loved this dress and I am so excited to make coords with it! Thank you MeLikesTea!
I am so in love with the quality, and the sizes (they have bigger sizes of this dress that the bust can reach 135 cm!), and also because it is a perfect daily lolita dress, and a perfect daily dress without a petticoat, that I want to buy it in lavender, blue and mint when I have the opportunity!

If you can, I highly recommend getting this dress! And, as a gift for you, I have some discount codes that you can use on MeLikesTea:

MACARONS5 : 5% OFF in MTO (made to order) items
MACARONS10 : 10% OFF in ready to ship items!

Also, if you are from Brazil, you have free shipping on orders above R$400!

 

4 comments:

  1. This JSK is just SO pretty! I own the overall version and love the color and cut. I'm happy MLT kept the pocket frills in both JSK and overalls!
    I'm torn between buying it in black or lavender now ^^

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!