Saturday, August 5, 2023

[OOTD] Just another weekend



Outfit I am wearing today.


Outfit
Headdress: made by me
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
OP: Bodyline l412
Socks: offbrand, Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Axes Femme
Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Parasol: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
 


The city I live in right now doesn't have anything interesting to do during the week, let alone on weekends. So, I am trying to be creative to have good photos.
I always dreamed of having photos on a railway track, so today was the chance. Of course I made the whole small town stop to look at me.
Then we returned home and went to supermarket to buy things to make lunch, nothing special.
And this is me, considering getting a new friend at the supermarket.

5 comments:

  1. Eu adoro como você usa a sua cidadezinha pequena pra fazer algo 100% Momoko :3 Lindíssimo o teu outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindas as fotos no trilho do trem! Mas minha favorita foi a no supermercado. ADORO fotos de lolitas fazendo coisas do dia-a-dia.Tem uma do Mana todo montado no supermercado também, é maravilhosa auhhuaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!!!! Ah, eu vi uma que ele está abaixado pegando algo no mercado, e outra com a cestinha rosa!

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!