Friday, November 24, 2023

[Got Lolita] Angelic Pretty, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Enchantlic Enchantilly and more



This week I received a box from Japan!
Let's see what's inside it!

Celestial Cutsew OP (2016)

Angelic Pretty
I should confess this dress wouldn't be in my wishlist in a million years, but as I love to do some impulse buys, why not to buy it?
The main bodice fabric is so nice to the touch, and it looks like a good casual lolita dress. My favorite details are the cross shaped buttons on the sleeves.
I need to make some headwear to wear with it; lavender is a color that my closet doesn't have much.

Chocolate Cards Cardigan

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
When I came across this chocolate cardigan at a very good price, I did something I usually don't do, that is, buying before reading the description. According to seller - in the description - it shrunk in the washing, but when I read that it was too late to back out the purchase.
Turns out it is not as small as I though - it fits my mannequin well. Maybe wearing it often, it will make the cardigan go back to normal again. But it was a great purchase and it is in the exact color of Honey Cake, so I'm excited! Also, I want to coord it with my chocolate prints. And I was wanting more chocolate themed items, so I'm so happy!

Unknown Headband

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
I really am starting to love plastic headbands. And surprisingly, they look better with curly hair, both because of the volume of the hair and also because these plastic headbands tend to slip off the head when you bow your head down. And, as I am a sweet lolita, of course I needed a pink one!

Dot Ribbon Headband

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
For the same reason I needed a pink one, I needed a black one. I already own a black gingham plastic headband, but it does not match all the black outfits all the time, so I decided to get a black polkadot headband too.

Diamond OTKS

Enchantlic Enchantilly
These are my first Enchantlic Enchantilly items!
I decided to search for this color combo because of the Bodyline shirt I own and because of the Bodyline cards dress I bought in navy, and saw someone who owns it too wearing the dress with similar socks. In fact, I'm still improving the amount of items in this color in my closet.

Atelier Deco Doll Collection

for Nintendo 3DS
I was so happy when I found this game! Unfortunately it isn't recognized by my 3DS due to a region lock, but seems to be a good game.

My Melody x Liz Lisa collab socks organizer

Liz Lisa
And here I am, I bought another one!
This is fantastic for organizing! This time I am going to put socks inside it.
Not gonna lie, this was the most awaited item in this box lol.

I am so happy with my new items! And more happy because finally the innerwear section of my wardrobe will be more kawaii!

2 comments:

  1. Que pacote de coisas lindíssimas, aaaah!
    O vestido cutsew parece mega confortável :3
    Tem como tirar a trava de regiao do seu 3DS? Pergunto porque o meu nao tem mais, dai tô pra encontrar uns joguinhos japoneses pra testar ^^

    To apaixonada pelo cardigan de chocolatinho! Ele é lindo demais, tenho certeza de que vai combinar com muitas coisas do seu armário!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Eu ouvi falar que tem um jeito de fazer, mas ainda não testei. Ao que parece, vendem um kit pra fazer isso na Shopee, mas não sei se funciona.

      Delete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!