Monday, January 29, 2024

[Sewing] Mini hat



Keeping with my long journey to get rid of all the fabric pile, today I bring to you my most recent selfmade: this mini hat!
This fabric I bought to make a headdress for my "Bodyline brown dress in a weird color that you can't find matching headpieces™", but as always, we end up having to buy more than planned, so this was my attempt to get rid of it.


Un - or fortunately? I couldn't end the whole fabric - I bought the mininum amount but it just keeps increasing, heeelp! so I'm thinking about making a headbow with it.

The main problem about making this hat was finding the flowers; I couldn't find the ones I wanted anywhere. I bought some lookalike ones, but they were too big, so the way to go was take off the roses I wanted from previous selfmades, put them on the new hat, and add the new flowers to the previous selfmades. I'm glad everything looks good now.

2 comments:

  1. This combination of colors is lovely! I think it was worth the trouble, the hat looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!