Wednesday, March 13, 2024

[Review] Fashion Gold Brazilian hair straightening



Yeah, I bought one of the most famous Brazilian Hair Straightening products reviewed by bloggers, the Fashion Gold Escova Progressiva! Today I'm going to talk more about my experience~
 

Well, I've been trying to get along with my curly hair for some time, but with this hot weather it was impossible to take care of it properly and the combo washing everyday + soaking it in leave-in cream + mixing it with sweat (hello, hot weather) was making my hair lose the color, and I was losing hair as crazy. The last drop on the cup was last week when I was with the wound open in my hand and I couldn't even wash my hair to detangle it, let alone brush it curly and dry. So I decided to try this product everyone talks about, and, well, my hair is falling off so much, so if I get bald, whatever.


The application was ok, and the process was easy, but tiring, as any other hair straightening process. In the end, it made my hair more straight (not totally, but very easier to take care of); drying with the blower got so much easier and quick, and after blowing up just with the blower it gets a little bit wavy, so I finish it with a lazy brush with the blower and it stays straight. It's helping me with maintaining my bangs and hime cut straight, even sweating like crazy in this hot weather. Bad point is that, at least in the first washings it smells like sewage when wet hahaha, and it fades the hair color if your hair is dyed, like mine. That's why I didn't posted a photo of it straight, because you have to wait some days before the application to retouch hair color. But yeah, I'm very happy with it. Now let's see how long the effect lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!