Saturday, March 9, 2024

A present from Heidi!



Yesterday I received the cutest present ever from Heidi!

I was feeling very sad yesterday, crying in my bed, then the doorbell ringed. The cutest pink package with adorable washi tapes suddenly enters the room on my husband's hands. It made me so happy just to see how much care and love were put in the cute wrapping, I felt the happiest person alive!

I was so afraid to cut the wrapping, it was so cute! I managed to open it with the most care so I could save the wrapping. Inside the box were this wonderful macaron keychain, the most adorable drawing ever and a super cute little note. I plan to frame the drawing, and the keychain is going to be on my favorite Angelic Pretty bag.

Thank you so much Heidi, you made my day! You are simply the sweetest!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!