Sunday, February 3, 2019

Christmas Meetup - Dec 22, 2018

After some time not going to the meetups because of my final paper's presentation and some issues with my family (as having to be at home to take care of the pets because nobody was at home exactly in the meet's day), finally I managed to go in one in the end of the month, almost in Christmas.

My outfit couldn't be more suitable for Christmas, because of the print (Holy Night Story). But I was in the wrong hemisphere haha. The result? HOT. But I refuse to not wear a blouse when the outfit asks for one.

And I regret nothing.

Outfit

Outfit
Bonnet: Holy Night Story - Angelic Pretty
OP: Holy Night Story - Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Offbrand
Socks: Holy Night Story sample - Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet
Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Cotton Candy Feet

We went to Moti Moti Cake Shop, a cafe that is specialized in breads and sweets with a japanese touch. The place is tiny and cozy; you enter, place your order in a counter with many options of sweets, then you go upstairs through a tiny stairway to the place where are located the tables. The sweets are very cute, and the best: they are not too sweet! Instead, they have a very delicated and smooth sweetness.

My first options were two sweets that I forgot the name and a cold chocolate. After that, I ordered some tea, but again I forgot the name! I think I have to write the names when I order the things so I know the name later.


The girls went pretty as usual. Bonus for Andreza joining us in the meet! Welcome to São Paulo!








That was very fun! I can't wait for the next meetup!


1 comment:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!