Thursday, February 7, 2019

Happy Haul!



After a long time waiting, suddenly the packages arrived!


Trump Cards JSK - Angelic Pretty
Black blouse - Angelic Pretty
Card bag - Larmes de Angel
Wide border tiara otks - Angelic Pretty
Diamond socks black x gold - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Diamond socks white x gold - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Card socks - Putumayo
Headdress - offbrand
Petticoat - offbrand


The dress is so beautiful, with its "cold" shade of red. All of the pieces came in excelent conditions! The headdress is also very nice!


I am happy that my boyfriend is more and more trying to get better in boystyle. The BtSSB's black x gold socks are for him.




The only pieces I think will not suit very much my style are the petticoat and the Putumayo socks. I think I might sell them.


2 comments:

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!