Friday, February 15, 2019

Another Haul!



Today I received more two packages, fulfilled mostly with Angelic Pretty!
Toy Fantasy JSK and headbow: Angelic Pretty
Chocomint starclips
2 Angelic Pretty clips
Angelic Pretty Milky chan the Fawn bangle and ring
Swimmer Lolita ring
Angelic Pretty Sugary Carnival set for Pullip
Etude House Princess Makeup table


Toy Fantasy jsk set! This print is gorgeous!

Finally the second Sugary Carnival set to my pullips twin and more jewelry! The Swimmer Lolita ring is awesome!


And finally my AP clips to match with Holy Lantern!



This makeup table was a dream item for a long time! It is so cute!


I am so happy with all the items!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
I love reading your comments! They make my day and make me inspired to post new things!